Sunday, December 14, 2014

Cody Kennedy Visits



Cody Kennedy Visits
 
 
     Hey everyone! I'm so happy to see you and to welcome my dear friend and author extraordinaire, Cody Kennedy, to my blog. He's so kindly agreed to let me ask him a few questions. (Despite what he may say. LOL!!) Thank you, Cody!!


     Hey, Jase! It’s very ruthless kind of you to have me on your blog. This is my second opportunity to be victimized on visit your blog and, this time, I have the great displeasure of answering your nosy well thought out questions. It’s a great honor to be preyed upon here among other ill-fated esteemed authors under the threat of certain demise. It gives me a terrific opportunity to increase my chances of being stalked share a little about myself as other attention-seeking authors have done on your blog and I want to thank you from the bottom of my little black heart.




1. You turn on the radio and it's your favorite song. What is it?


I must choose one? How about two? Ah, c’mon! I must list at least two! Demons by Imagine Dragons and Yellow by Coldplay
 
 

2. What is the one book you can keep reading and never tire of?

Iliad. It contains everything. Overcoming the Monster - man versus [insert foe here] (Dracula, Star Wars); Rags to Riches (Cinderella, David Copperfield); The Quest (Lord of the Rings and...oh, yeah, Iliad); Voyage and Return (Alice in Wonderland); Comedy (Four Weddings and A Funeral); Tragedy (Caesar); and Rebirth (Despicable Me).


And it contains a lot of action! I’m all about the action.


3. It's the holiday season. What are your favorite memories or traditions?



I was raised by my grandfather, a prolific author, and began writing at the age of seven. For Christmas that year, he gave me two dictionaries, the Oxford and Webster's New International Dictionary (c. 1943). Best gifts ever!


 
 
4. What movie can be counted on to always make you feel better?


Independence Day starring Will Smith!


5. What is your food guilty pleasure?



Choco!


6. You can have three guests over for dinner, living or dead, who would they be?


Carl Sagan, Isaac Asimov, and...and...depends on my mood.


7. You FINALLY have some down time. What do you do?



Why, read, of course! What kind of questions is that, Jase? What do you do when you have down time? If it isn’t reading, I...can’t...even....


8. What is one place you have always wanted to visit?



The Isle of Mann. I must find out for myself whether fairies exist.


9. What is your least favorite chore?



Vacuuming. Particularly when I accidentally suck the “m” key off my laptop.


10. What is/are your Holiday wish/es this year?



If I brought a smile to your face and made you laugh, then my work is done here. Peace, out!




Imagine Dragons link if you need it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWRsgZuwf_8

Yellow link if you need it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKNxeF4KMsY

Independence Day link if you need it: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/



     I love your answers, Cody! (I've called off the goon squad. HAHAHA!!) Of course my free time is spent reading. LOL!! Like there is anything better. Well...maybe eating chocolate. That's always a plus.  OH!!! You wouldn't invite me over? Hmm...maybe I should wait to call off the squad. :D Seriously though, thank you so much for playing along. I'm so happy you agreed to this fun little interview and I hope you had fun doing it. Again, thank you, Cody! **HUGS**

     To everyone taking time out of your busy schedule to read this, I thank you! Hopefully there will be more posts like this in the future.  I also want to take this time to wish you all a joyous holiday season. My love to you all! **HUGS** <3




   
 




16 comments:

  1. Love this! So Awesome! I always love to see my Cody interviewed.
    <3 Timmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cody and Jase! This was a super fun interview that had me grinning. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Thank you, Sandy! I'm glad I could make you smile!

      Delete
  3. Fun interview Cody! Happy holidays to you and Jase. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview, Cody and Jase! I hope you get to see the real fairies!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, Yukari! Bereft I would be if I didn't find them!

      Delete
  5. Loved this!
    Say hi to the fairies!
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific interview!! Great questions, Jase. Everyone knows the best downtime activity is reading WHILE eating chocolate (on the Isle of Mann, of course), just don't get any choco on your Kindle screen. Cody might have to get the vacuum out and, well, that never ends well. We might end up with a missing fairy or two and that wouldn't be good, unless one of them was Sadb... in that case, I know Deeze wouldn't mind.

    And Independence Day, OMG... one of my all-time favorite movies. Definitely a great feel-good and very empowering movie.So many great characters!! In fact, Bill Pullman is in one of my favorite feel-good movies, 'While You Were Sleeping'.

    Yay, this interview was a great way to start my Sunday. Thanks, Jase and Cody. You put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, MLissaLou! We're glad we could put a smile on your face!

      Delete
  7. Lolol! What a cute interview! Love starting my day with a smile. :)

    Wishing you both Happy Holidays! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMSO Thanks guys, not only another little insight to our Cody's life but a fun way to do it to. Jase you are a natural at this interview stuff. Merry Christmas to you both.

    But Cody how can you doubt your own kind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Deeze! I BELIEVE! But I want to see them! <3

      Delete