Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Friends!

Friends







     I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for coming and checking out my new blog. I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me. Thank you!!!!

     As you may have noticed, there have been a few changes made to the appearance of this blog. I want to thank my dear friend Timmy for this. He's an incredible artist with a great eye for design. He's the reason my blog now looks as amazing as it does. You may also recall that he is the one who came up with the name for this blog. I owe him so much for his help!! Thank you Timmy for everything you've done!!!  

     I'm looking forward to getting everything up and flying. There's been a fair bit of planning and tossing of ideas about what will be happening on here. I hope you will come and check it out. Thanks again!!


17 comments:

  1. It looks cleaner, at least on my phone. Timmy certainly has a good eye for design. I'm glad you're posting on FB so I won't miss it. I did subscribe via email but sometimes that is as slow as snail mail. Look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kari!! Timmy really does know what he's doing!! I'm so lucky he helped me ! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the new colors. You guys did a terrific job of brainstorming this, Jase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful! And thanks for adding the "Follow by Email" feature. I subscribed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jade!! I'm still learning so if there's anything I can do to make this better, please let me know!

      Delete
  4. I only added some color ideas, but i'm glad you like it. Thanks to Cody and Jules for helping too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was more than some color ideas, Timmy! You changed the whole look and now it looks amazing!! I really love it!! Thank you!!

      Delete
  5. Love the new blog, Jase! Can't wait to read your posts!!! Thanks for the mention, Timmy! But I didn't choose the appearance. I just beat up blogger for Jase. :D Great blog, Jsae! Very excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cody! For beating up blogger and helping make this as awesome as it is! I hope I don't bore or disappoint anyone!! :)

      Delete
  6. Love the look Jase, Timmy and Cody sure know their stuff lol. I'm really looking forward to settling down with a nice cup of coffee and getting a chance to sample your words :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deeze!! I hope I don't disappoint you!! :) I'm so lucky to have their help! They really do know their stuff!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the fb notice ... crisp, colorful, clean site ... can't wait to read!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so gald you could come and visit!! I hope you enjoy it here!! :)

      Delete
  8. I want to take a moment to also thank Jules! She, Cody, and Timmy really did help make this blog what it is! I'm so lucky to have had their help! Thank you! I love you!! **HUGS**

    ReplyDelete